ThinkPad T60 battery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ThinkPad T60 battery

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nokia E75 Vs Samsung I900 Omnia Head To Head

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Nokia E75 Vs Samsung I900 Omnia Head To Head Empty
PostSubject: Nokia E75 Vs Samsung I900 Omnia Head To Head   Nokia E75 Vs Samsung I900 Omnia Head To Head EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 4:21 pm

Smartphone Nokia E75 completed with hidden QWERTY keyboard. This will give user ease of use to write email or editing Office file. Eventhough Samsung i900 is not equipped with QWERTY keyboard, but its using touchsreen technology. Both of them came from the same price level. Which one is worth to choose?

Physically
Front face Samsung i900 is minimize because there is not many button on it, similar to iPhone or Nokia 5800. Completed with trackpad which is also have confirmation button OK. Where in Nokia E75 still using alfanumeric keypad, and hidden QWERTY keyboard if you slide it to right side. The size of every button is big enough, easier for user to type quickly even for them with big fingers.

Conclusion : Judging from the physic, of course Samsung i900 is better because of the minimize appearance.

Screen
Dimension for Samsung i900 screen is wider, 3.2 inch with 262 color depth. Samsung i900 brings touchscreen technology and completed with widget in desktop as shortcut to certain menu. But Nokia E75 screen is smaller, 2.4 inch, with 16 million color depth. Both of them have of autorate on screen feature, which can change into landscape or portrait. Unfortunately, E75 screen is not touchscreen. Although both smartphone are using the same screen resolution, 240 x 320 pixel.

Conclusion : Samsung i900 get an extra point from its screen. With touchscreen, autorate, and wide screen, even the sharpness is under Nokia E75.

Camera
Samsung i900 also known as Omnia, completed with 5MPx camera, better than Nokia E75, and the biggest smartphone with Windows Mobile. Beside supported with autofocus, the camera is also equipped with flash light, image stabilizer, face recognition, smile detector, and geotagging. For taking pictures, screen position turn to landscape with aim button in right side.

With ISO setting can be choose from 50 to 800, white balance, color effect, timer, and some picture mode options. Camera result quality is good enough in its class, sharp dan with color compotition close to the original. When using as video recorder, user can choose their desire resolution, VGA with 15fps or QVGA with 30fps.

Nokia E75 camera is 3.2MPx. camera lens is not protected with cover, but it has LED flash light from small mirror for self portrait. Without lens cover, possible decrease the image quality, because lenc are ofter very vunerable from scretch and dust. Also with camera aim button, its position is not ergonomic.

Eventhough the screen is big enough, but the display is not satisfied. Flash light is not helpful. Camera application is low and take some time for loading camera. White balance can be set manually or automatic, ISO sensitivity, and picture sharpness, also some color effect. Whil using as video recorder, Nokia E75 only able to record from 30fps VGA resolution.

Conclusion: obviously Samsung i900 camera is the best. Other than 5MPx power, their supported features are also complete.

Conectivity
For wireless connctivity, both smartphone is powerful. HSDPA connection give them access to internet with speed up to 3.6Mbps. If users want to have free internet access, just turn on the WiFi to detect the nearest hotspot. For sharing photos or music with friends, user can transfer using Bluetooth. Of course normally they have to syncronize it with PC. On Nokia E75 completed with microUSB, unlike Samsung i900 that still using special USB data cable.

Conclusion: Nokia E75 and Samsung i900 is even in connectivity.

Features
Music features brought by Nokia E75 is good enough, eventhough it has limited features considering that Nokia E75 is business phone. Nokia E75 support some music file format including MP3, AAC, eAAC+ and WMA. Music is shorted from title or artist, and can transfer from Bluetooth. Equalizer is ready with 5 preset option including bass booster and stereo widening. Bluetooth supported with A2DP, user can play music with wireless. Activated the FM radio by plug the headset to follow music update from radio.

Mobile Office is ready to work with office files like Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. The most important is that user won抰 have to pay extra, because office is ready for editing, without any registration. Beside, it also have PDF reader and ZIP manager. Nokia E75 have GPS chip which supporting Nokia Maps 2.0. to do the 揾ard work? Nokia E75 completed with pocessor ARM 11 369Mhz.

Samsung i900 Omnia is using Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional as operation system. To keep the work stabile and smooth, i900 using processor Marvell PXA312 624Mhz and supported with 256 ROM and also internal memory 8GB and 16GB as option plus external slot microSD. Accelerometer can also use to silent the ring tone with only turn the body face down. Samsung Touch Player, is a multimedia player which is able to play music or video.

There is also FM radio which can be play as background and RDS supported. No need to upgrade, Office Suite in i900 able to read and edit Office file like Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Also Biz Card Reader for reading name card and put it as entry straight to cantact from camera. Shozu directly connect to Flickr, Facebook, YouTube, Blogger, and others. GPS chip plant inside i900 is made by Samsung itself, and have very good work to lock the satellite.

Conclusion : from features, looks like Samsung i900 is better. Eventhough there are some featurea is similar to Nokia E75, but more variable in Samsung i900.

Conclusion
If you want reached price, Nokia E75 can be alternative. It has QWERTY keyboard, but the camera is still 3.2MPx. Where Samsung camera is already 5MPx, and using touchscreen interface. The processor is two times faster too. Specially with huge internal memory plus microSD slot. Seems like Samsung is better.

Back to top Go down
https://thinkpad-t60.forumotion.com

Nokia E75 Vs Samsung I900 Omnia Head To Head
Page 1 of 1