ThinkPad T60 battery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ThinkPad T60 battery

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sony Ericsson T715 Examined.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Sony Ericsson T715 Examined. Empty
PostSubject: Sony Ericsson T715 Examined.   Sony Ericsson T715 Examined. EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 7:10 pm

Slipping For Fun
Sony Ericsson is referring to convergence and is beginning it through its products. The Sony Ericsson T715 is really a phone that brings together just about all functionalities into its offer set. The phone is a slider and the set we got for review was a mix of silver and black, which is called the Galaxy Silver shade. The front panel includes a 2. 2-inch screen surrounded with a black panel. Below *j the actual screen are two dark colored coloured soft keys. Below they are the calling keys highlighted having a metallic finish. Between the two keys is the square D-Pad with a good silver coloured select key in the middle and silver colour outlining. Below the calling keys would be the quick access and obvious keys.
Sliding the front panel up reveals a particular alphanumeric keypad, which is initially hard to make use of. However, it becomes comfortable after some time. The left panel includes a charg¬ ing/USB/headphone slot. The best side has a volume level rocker and camera gallery major. The microSD card slot is underneath the metallic battery cover about the left side but is usually hot swappable. The back again panel sports a 3. 2-megapixel digital camera and an LED flash.
Sharp Features
The Sony Ericsson T715 comes with an impressive set of amusement, utility and connectivity features. In the multimedia segment these devices has a 3. 2-megapixel digital camera, which gives decent quality pictures. Shooting modes consist of Panorama, Frames and Burst shots as the picture resolution varies out of VGA to 3. 0-megapixel. Additionally, it comes with options for instance night mode, self-timer, white balance and colour effects like Monochrome, negative. Sepia. Users may also set the picture high quality as normal or okay. The photos can be geo-tagged. The handset includes Photofix that corrects a con¬ trast and light balance from the pictures. Videos can be recorded in normal and / or MMS modes. Users can add colour effects for them but videos can't always be geo-tagged using A-GPS. It's possible to also directly upload pictures on Eacebook, Twitter, Picassa, Bebo, etc.
As far as music features are worried, the T715 comes having a Media Player and Fm radio. Music can be sorted on the basis of art-ists and albums. Equalizer presets consist of five variations. Users can make their own presets too but these cannot always be saved. The phone also has a stereo widening feature. While by default it plays in landscape designs mode, users can also change it to portrait. In the actual FM i radio, as much as 20 channels can be saved. It comes having a Track ID feature the fact that recognises and finds information about the song playing on the FM radio. The Fm radio has RDS support and may be played on the actual loudspeaker. The sound quality from the device, as expected, is actually good in both loudspeaker and i headphone modes. These devices comes with I uses like photoDJ, musicDT as well as vid-eoDJ, which lets customers edit pictures, music We and videos respectively.
Powerful Connections
Apart from multimedia prowess, the Sony I Ericsson T715 includes good utility and We connectivity functions. The device supports I Email for those accounts like POP3 as well as IMAP4. Apart from that social network sites like Faccbook, Bebo and Twitter, as well as Search engine search and YouTube happen to be integrated to it.
Back to top Go down
https://thinkpad-t60.forumotion.com

Sony Ericsson T715 Examined.
Page 1 of 1