ThinkPad T60 battery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ThinkPad T60 battery

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Acer Aim One Mini Laptop Examine.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Acer Aim One Mini Laptop Examine. Empty
PostSubject: Acer Aim One Mini Laptop Examine.   Acer Aim One Mini Laptop Examine. EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 3:19 pm

Most people falsely assume that modest laptops aren't powerful computers, or that small laptops would not possibly be as feature-rich simply because their larger competitors, but anyone who considers these false assumptions have never met the Acer Desire One Mini Laptop. The Acer Aspire Some may be an 8. 9 millimeter LCD, 160GB HDD, 1GB RAM White Computer that weighs a just 2. 78 lbs and will be offering amazing transportability.
Regardless of whether you could be checking your e-mail, managing your web accounts or having a conversation utilizing your friends, this surprisingly transportable Aspire One laptop provides an operating system that is straightforward and intuitive, clearly organizing everything that you desire in order to effectively surf the online world, get your work done or simply enjoy yourself.
Battery Life - This has become the greatest elements of your Acer Aspire One. As long as battery life is worried, you will be surprised after you see how long this battery can go with. I've taken my laptop out of our home expecting to lose power in the hour or so. After playing the most popular video game for 5 hours straight, I closed it down and found that still had a astonishing hour and fifteen minutes worth of battery life to make use of.
Look and Feel -- My Acer Aspire You Mini Laptop attracts crowds beyond my imagination. The majority assume I am tinkering with a DVD player until I start doing offers or my laptop begins throwing off chat looks. If you are buying small, portable and visually attractive computer, then the produces involved with Acer are the best way to go. The Acer Aspire Some may be my favorite laptop so far, and it continues to help you blow my mind when I remove it and watch everyone get excited at it.
One of the keys specifications are enough giving a clear indication for how awesome this modest, portable laptop really is usually.
Processor - Intel Atom One N270
Memory - 1024MB DDR2 533MHz SDRAM
OS - Or windows 7 Home
Monitor - 8. 9" WSVGA CrystalBrite ENCOURAGED Backlight LCD Display
Harddisk - 160GB 5400RPM SATA
Excess fat - 2. 78 excess fat
Measurement - 9. 8"L times 6. 7"W x 1. 42"H
Jacks - 3 - HARDWARE 2. 0, VGA Connection, RJ45-Ethernet and AC Adaptor Connection
Included Accessories - 4GB HARDWARE flash drive, 6-cell LI-ion power, user guide, Power adaptor, Cord and USB mouse
Pre-Installed Program - Acer Recovery Managing, Acer Launch Manager, Adobe Visitor, McAfee Internet Security Apartment, Microsoft Office Trial 2007
If you are looking at a small and portable laptop that is certainly visually stunning and definitely packs a punch in relation to functionality, then the Acer Aim One Mini laptop is the ideal solution. This laptop will provide capability and functionality you need, regardless of whether you are looking at a laptop offering work functionality or maybe a nice gaming rig. Regardless of the you need, this is the perfect laptop for you if portability is necessary.
Back to top Go down
https://thinkpad-t60.forumotion.com

Acer Aim One Mini Laptop Examine.
Page 1 of 1